Monday, 19 April 2010

The rise of the mecha Samurai

I have been busy working on a new points system on the database and designing some looks for units. Currently I have been having problems with weapon cost as the queries were working when I added the cost and then suddenly it was jamming up all the queries. I have manage to save the main unit one and it did look like I had to rebuild the weapon's cost query, as I was only able to open it in SQL form with the error message:

The Microsoft Office Access database engine cannot find the input table or query 'Que-Set Weapon cost'. Make sure that it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

I did delete the query in question, but there is nothing about the query in the SQL to remove or rename. But then I realised that I did not save the repaired Unit query let. After save it, the Weapon Cost query started worked again. I will not be trying to remake the Set Weapon query at the moment, after have things went last time. But I will try at a later date. Maybe letting Rich look at it. Now I got to put together some unit cards. Also I will be planning to rename the Tanks soon.

The pictures above are of the Amago Class Standard Small M.S. and the Saitō Class Scout Small M.S.. These stand between five to ten meters tall making them a bit taller than Knightmare Frames from Code Geass.

No comments:

Post a Comment